The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 4)

Just Fantastic

I remember back then when I listened to the first 3 parts of The Nintendo Concerto and thinking to myself, "man I wish there was more." Now here I am listening to what I think is the most awesome rendition of video game themes on piano, now I just gotta go listen to all the other ones! Awesome job dude.

Voice Acting Practice Demo Voice Acting Practice Demo

Nice

You got a great voice when it comes to this sort of thing, your voice reminds me very much of Rina-Chan. Anyway I could see you doing dubs for anime and whatnot. Funny enough though, I gave an 8/10 because I'm not fond of dubbed anime. That aside though, if I were able to make flash animations I would totally consider you for a role.

snowfender responds:

haha thanks? i don't like anime really either.

Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~ Nico Nico Douga - Kirbomix~

Pretty good

When I saw the reviews for this song, i noticed the majority of the ratings were 10. This is most likely because people are just rating 10 just because the song is by Kirbopher, but thats just what I think.

Anyway on to the song: Kirbopher's singing voice is not bad, but it's not the greatest, then again the voice fits the theme since he's ridiculing certain animes and video games. I guess its kinda like one of those things where "it's so bad that it's good".

Despite the mediocre singing, the song itself was pretty funny. Being a person who has watched/played some of the stuff mentioned in the song, it makes me laugh and feel good rather than making me scream in anger and feel like an offended fanboy.

All in all, it's a good song if you want a laugh. I guess if I were relate Kirbopher's singing to a real singer/band, then it would have to be Tenacious D.

So those are my thoughts, final score: 6.5 out of 10 (but we'll just round it off to 7).

-Welcome to metropolis- -Welcome to metropolis-

psychadelic!

Holy crap this is awesome! Too bad this didnt get into castle crashers like the other songs.

Kirb's World Kirb's World

Sweet

that was awesomical! a mix of awesome and radical

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 2)

nice!

you should have put some starfox in there, oh well good job still! :D

darphfluffy responds:

damn it. i forgot. but i don't know how to play any starfox tunes...

Nintendo Concerto Pt3 (17min) Nintendo Concerto Pt3 (17min)

Epic....

All of this was awesome!!!!!!! Epic Victory!

Nintendo FTW!!!1

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 1)

O_O

That was awesome......Epic Win!

haha!!1shiftone

Sonic Adv 2 - Lost Colony RMX Sonic Adv 2 - Lost Colony RMX

Awesome!

great remix dude, you should do another one from SA2!

Metal Vs Punk Metal Vs Punk

Raidcal!

You Brought Punk to its knees dude! Props 2 U!

beans384 responds: